The story of a maker in the making.
My name is Agniva
I am an Engineer turned Designer currently working at a cab technology company known as Olacabs. While I was completing my under-graduation from IIT Roorkee, I started venturing the field of Product Designing and finally decided to shift my career path. Right from my childhood, I have loved wearing multiple hats and have kept myself engaged in activities that involved a productive use of my creative enzymes. I believe that —
“Irrespective of your will there is always a way. If you cannot figure it out, somebody else will.”
Ways to describe me
A major credit for the person I am today goes to the mistakes that I have made. The failures have always served as a catalyst to break out of any monotony and remind me of the better things to come in life.
- Currently, I work as a Product Designer @ Olacabs, handling designs related to consumer experience and engagement
- I work remotely with ISKCON to help them build their flagship app Krsna. Redesign increased downloads from 8k to 65k+ on the Play Store
- I interned at Olacabs during the summer of 2016, at Razorpay during winter 2015 and at Bewakoof.com during the summer of 2015
- I served as the Head of Design at SDSLabs (Software innovation society at IIT Roorkee). Recruited and lead a 10 member design team. Conducted lectures for college students on topics related to design.
- Best Bachelor Thesis Project - Department Medal, IIT Roorkee, 2017
- All India Rank 6 - Business Plan, Atharva, IIM Indore 2014
- All India Rank 5 - Design Milestone in Microsoft Code.Fun.Do, 2015
- Web Design Trophy - SDSLabs, IIT Roorkee 2015
- Winner - Dance Competition, Thomso IIT Roorkee, 2014 &15
- Totally switched my career path as an Engineer to a Product Designer. You can read more about it here.